Aircraft Records Management
6-Week Instructor-Led Online Course Starting 08 August 2017
In-house Presentation and Blended Learning Options for Organizations
Poor records management can devalue an aircraft so it is pertinent to understand basic records maintenance principles. This course will guide you and introduce you through an aircraft technical records review and audit for redelivery of aircraft in an efficient manner. FAA and EASA references will be used throughout the course.
Led by Bryan Cunningham, Senior Aviation Consultant
Bryan Cunningham has over 20 years in aviation beginning his career serving 5 years in the United States Air Force. He holds an MBA and a Masters in Management from Embry Riddle Aeronautical University as well as a Bachelors degree from Thomas Edison State College in Aircraft Maintenance Technology.
He started as a ground support equipment mechanic in the US Air Force and was honorably discharged. His career with the airlines started right afterwards as an FAA certified aircraft technician with Tower Air on Boeing 747 type aircraft eventually moving on to his last airline position with Jetblue Airways as a technical representative with the heavy maintenance division. Bryan has worked for many different aviation firms including 5 different airlines as well as contract aircraft maintenance organizations and MRO facilities. He is knowledgeable in most aircraft manufacturers to include Boeing, Airbus, Embraer, and Bombardier. Along with the varied aircraft experience, he has worked with many different engine manufacturers including Rolls Royce, IAE, and GE.
His career positions include aircraft maintenance, aircraft planning, aircraft routing, system operations, program management, heavy maintenance oversight, along with management and supervisory roles. Bryan Cunningham has been responsible for projects including engineering modifications, winglet installations, WIFI installations, Satellite TV and Radio STC modifications, and C-check management.
Bryan Cunningham founded Airfleet Acquisition Group, LLC located in Miami, FL providing Technical Advisory Services to lessors and lessees. The company specializes in aircraft maintenance and engineering needs including heavy maintenance oversight, aircraft redeliveries, Lease End/LOI/MOU pre-purchase inspections, FAA consultancy, aircraft trading and brokerage when requested.
He is a native of New York City and currently resides in Miami, Florida. His vast experience has brought him all over the world for extended periods of time including countries such as Saudi Arabia, India, El Salvador, Brazil, Colombia, and Canada to list a few.
Top 5 Reasons Why You Should Attend This Unique Course.
- Get up to 2 hours of Personal Instructor feedback / interaction over 6 weeks
- Online, In-house and Blended Learning Delivery Options
- Proven course with High Ratings from past participants
- Gain Hard Copy Certificate of Completion by Courier
- Weekly Activities, Q&A Forums and Exercises for Maximum Retention of Knowledge
Who Should Attend?
The course is highly beneficial for anyone involved with Aircraft Records Management, such as Technical Records Professionals, Technical Services Managers, Airworthiness Inspectors and Managers, Leasing Managers, Maintenance and MRO Staff, CAMO Managers, Quality Auditors, Maintenance Planners, Engineering Managers etc.
Week 1: Introduction to Aircraft Leasing Redelivery and Records
- Basic principles and definitions of Aircraft Leasing and Records
- Aircraft Sales and Valuation based on Accurate Records
- FAA and EASA Government Agencies and Regulatory Codes and Requirements
- Familiarization of Aircraft Documentation Lists (Status Lists/Certificates/Statements/Records/Drawings/Manuals)
Week 2: Technical Records Review and Audit Procedures
- Importance of good Records Management
- Standard Airworthiness Certification Documents
- Airworthiness Directives and Service Bulletins
- Back to Birth Traceability of LLPs
- Documentation Standards and Procedures
- Repair Data Analysis
- Organization/Backup/Archival/Physical Protection/Transport of Records
- EASA and FAA Records Storage/Retention Periods and Destruction
Week 3: Focus on Major Maintenance Items
- Engine Modules & LLPs
- Landing Gear
Week 4: Exercises
Exercise 1 – Engine LLP BTB Traceability
Exercise 2 – Engine AD Compliance
Week 5: Exercises
Exercise 3 – Maintenance Programs
Exercise 4 – Major and Minor Repairs
Week 6: Exercises
Exercise 5 – Records Storage and Upkeep
Exercise 6 – Records Presentation at Redelivery
Group Discounts and Early Bird Discounts are Available!