Aircraft Records Management
6-Week Online Course
In-house Presentation and Blended Learning Options for Organizations
Poor records management can devalue an aircraft so it is pertinent to understand basic records maintenance principles. This course will guide you and introduce you through an aircraft technical records review and audit for redelivery of aircraft in an efficient manner. FAA and EASA references will be used throughout the course.
Top 5 Reasons Why You Should Attend This Unique Course.
- Get up to 2 hours of Personal Instructor feedback / interaction over 6 weeks
- Online, In-house and Blended Learning Delivery Options
- Proven course with High Ratings from past participants
- Gain Hard Copy Certificate of Completion by Courier
- Weekly Activities, Q&A Forums and Exercises for Maximum Retention of Knowledge
Who Should Attend?
The course is highly beneficial for anyone involved with Aircraft Records Management, such as Technical Records Professionals, Technical Services Managers, Airworthiness Inspectors and Managers, Leasing Managers, Maintenance and MRO Staff, CAMO Managers, Quality Auditors, Maintenance Planners, Engineering Managers etc.
Week 1: Introduction to Aircraft Leasing Redelivery and Records
- Basic principles and definitions of Aircraft Leasing and Records
- Aircraft Sales and Valuation based on Accurate Records
- FAA and EASA Government Agencies and Regulatory Codes and Requirements
- Familiarization of Aircraft Documentation Lists (Status Lists/Certificates/Statements/Records/Drawings/Manuals)
Week 2: Technical Records Review and Audit Procedures
- Importance of good Records Management
- Standard Airworthiness Certification Documents
- Airworthiness Directives and Service Bulletins
- Back to Birth Traceability of LLPs
- Documentation Standards and Procedures
- Repair Data Analysis
- Organization/Backup/Archival/Physical Protection/Transport of Records
- EASA and FAA Records Storage/Retention Periods and Destruction
Week 3: Focus on Major Maintenance Items
- Engine Modules & LLPs
- Landing Gear
Week 4: Exercises
Exercise 1 – Engine LLP BTB Traceability
Exercise 2 – Engine AD Compliance
Week 5: Exercises
Exercise 3 – Maintenance Programs
Exercise 4 – Major and Minor Repairs
Week 6: Exercises
Exercise 5 – Records Storage and Upkeep
Exercise 6 – Records Presentation at Redelivery
Group Discounts and Early Bird Discounts are Available!